Friday 25 November 2011

Dhanush’s why this Kolaveri di song Download


Why this Kolaveri di is a song from the movie 3 starring Dhanush directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.The music of the film is composed by Anirudh a friend of GV Prakash Kumar and Sung by Dhanush himself. After the Song got leaked in the internet few days back, it got a overwhelming response from youngsters everywhere.



I wrote Kolaveri in 6 minutes: Dhanush

Get Dhanush to react to these facts and he says, "It took me only six minutes to pen Kolaveri... for 3. My lyrics are simple, and I've made sure the words I've used can be understood by all kinds of audiences. All the words in the lyrics are regularly used by everybody. However, we don't look to use it in a song. That's the highlight here!"

Track List:
1.Why this Kolaveri de - Download 
Singers: Dhanush  

Lyrics of kolaveri Song:
Hello Boys.. I am Singing Song..
Soup Song.. Flop Song..

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (3)
why this kolaveri..de

Distance la moonu moonu
moonu  coloru  whiteu
white background nightu nightu
nightu coloru blacku

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (2)

White skin girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart-u black-u
Eyes eyes meet-u meet-u
my future darku
why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (2)

Maama, notes eduthuko
apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko

Super maama ready, ready 1 2 3 4
what a change over maama

Ok maama now tune change-u

Hmmmm ,
kaila glass, only english..
Hand la glass, glass la scotch
eyes fulla tear-u

Empty life, girl come
life reverse gear-u
Love love , oh my love
You show to me pow-vu
Cow cow kozhi cow
I want u here now
God i am dying now
she is happy how-u ?

This song pass to boys
we dont have choice-u
why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri de (4)

To download Kolaveri song for free click here
To watch Kolaveri video song click here


Kolaveri IT Version: 

I sing a song... Error song…

White-u skinu clientu clientu
Clientu heartu Blacku
Issue u Issue u meet u meet u
... ... My appraisal darku

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

Dialogue1: ”mama.. notes eduthuko.. apadiye kaila KT eduthuko”
Pe pe pe pe
Pe pe pe pe
Sariya reverse KT sollu
Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve ve

Dialogue2:”he he he he.. Super maama super maama.. ready? 1…. 2uu.. 3eee 4”
Pe pe pe pe
Pe pe pe pe
Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve

Dialogue3:” Ok. Maama.. now tune change.. uh?”
Kaila Mouse u(Di:”illa illa only English huh”)
Hand-la mouse uu Screen la code u
Code u fulla error uu
Empty lifeu project come u
Life reversu gearu
Bug bug u. Oh my bug u
U showed me BOW u
Beer u beer u.. Holy beer u
I want you here now u
God I am dying now u
PM happy how u
This song is for IT guys u
We don’t have choice u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..di


Sharad Pawar Slap Song - Why this Kolaveri Di





0 comments:

Post a Comment